[Sticky] Login and Account Management
Login and Forgot Password
To access an existing Sweven account, you’ll be required to input your username (an email address) and password (provided via email or by your administrator).
If you forgot your password, click “Forgot Password” to reset it. You’ll be required to input your username. Please note that the email with your new password will be sent to this username. If your username does not match your email address, contact your administrator for support.
Managing my Account
You can access your account settings by clicking on the user icon on the top right of Sweven. There, go to My Profile to access your Account Profile.
Options available in My Profile are:
- Profile Info: Edit your personal information such as name, address, or phone number.
- Change Password: Change your password to a new one of your choice. Note that it is required to input your current password, then the new password twice.
- Change Photo: You may change your Profile Picture, which will be displayed during your user session and in the Service Orders you have open.
- Change Location: Change your geographical location and timezone. Please note that your timezone determines how you visualize timestamps all over Sweven.
- Default Filters: Change the default filters Sweven applies to your Pipeline when you log in or go to the Home page.